WE AIM TO DELIVER WITHIN 3-5 DAYS OF PLACING YOUR ORDER. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ORDER AFTER 5 DAYS have past, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM
or call 01698 727777
Orders with the following postcodes will be delivered by Dunns Food and Drinks
|ML1-4, 5, 6, 9,10
G71, 72, 74, 75
||KA1-3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13,19-21, 25|
|FK1-4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12|
|G64-67, 68, 69
|G1-4, 11-13, 14, 20, 21, 22, 31, 32, 33
G41-46, 51-53, 73, 76, 77
Out-with the above postcodes, we offer a tracked UK mainland courier service, APC.
Keg Delivery Disclaimer
Delivery Driver Health & Safety
Delivery Drivers are responsible for their own health and safety when delivering kegs, or any other products. Responsibility lies with the driver to decide if delivery conditions are safe. A driver has the right to refuse delivery under such conditions if they feel delivering cannot be done safely.
Such conditions include, but are not exclusive to:
- Delivering up, or down stairs.
- Delivering into a home
Dunns Marketplace Limited and its delivery partners are not liable for any damage caused to personal property while delivering kegs, or other products.
We can offer collection from our Blantyre warehouse between the hours of 1pm-5pm. Collection is available Monday to Friday. Please allow 48 hours between ordering time to collection time. Please choose 'Click & Collect' at checkout, select a date and time you want to collect.
The minimum order value for collection is £30.
Dunns Food and Drinks
32 Glasgow Road
(PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CAR)
- Enter premises via the 'Goods In' entrance. There you will be greeted by a Dunns’ colleague, from a safe working distance
- Our dispatch will direct you to a parking area and to the collection point at the appropriate time
- Please turn up for your collection as near to your time slot as possible
- You will be directed to your collection bay
- At the collection point, one of our collection staff will guide you into a loading area
- Please remain in your vehicle at this time
- You should have given your vehicle reg at point of order
- Our staff will load your order into your boot or leave at the rear of your vehicle
- Once the operator has finished they will invite you to check your order
- Please note that no errors can be corrected once you leave the loading area
- Once complete please turn left and leave premises (there is a one-way system in operation)
Please ensure that you observe safe working distance measures at all times.
Warehouse Operator Health & Safety
If you are collecting kegs from our warehouse, please ensure your vehicle is of a suitable size and condition to facilitate collection of a keg(s).
Warehouse Operators are responsible for their own health and safety when loading kegs into a customer vehicle. Responsibility lies with the Warehouse Operator to decide if loading conditions are safe. A Warehouse Operator has the right to refuse loading under such conditions if they feel loading cannot be done safely.
Dunns Marketplace Limited and its staff are not liable for any damage caused to personal property while loading kegs, or any other products, at point of collection.