Terms and Conditions
1. (a) All customers: All goods supplied on a cash basis are due for payment at the point of placing of order. Non-payment shall result in non-delivery. If any goods are uplifted for credit at the time of delivery, a credit note will be issued and while be refunded to you after the condition of returned goods are checked for quality. It is solely within the discretion of the Company as to whether a customer shall trade with the Company.
(b) To ensure continuity of services/deliveries, all customers must adhere strictly to the above payment terms.
(c) In the event of customer defaulting on a payment, no delivery shall be made, and any future orders maybe withheld barring investigation.
2. The risk of loss, damage or destruction of the goods supplied shall pass to the customer and notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, the ownership of all goods supplied by the Company shall remain the property of the Company until the customer has paid all sums owed to the Company in respect of all goods.
The customer’s rights to sell such goods, in the ordinary course of business, are no way impaired by this condition but there remains a fiduciary duty to account to the Company for the proceeds of such sales to the extent that any such sums are owed by the customer to the Company.
3. Without prejudice to the foregoing provision (2) the Company shall be entitled to repossess the goods delivered without notice to the customer in the event of payment not having been made by the due date for payment. Access shall be afforded at all reasonable times to the Company’s representative to any premises where any goods shall be situated for the purpose of re-possessing such goods and all reasonable assistance shall be given to the Company or its representatives in removing same.
4. Deliveries made outwith the Company’s normal cycle and /or outwith the Company’s transport may be subject to carriage or postal costs.
5. (a) All shortages must be reported to the Company’s driver at the time of delivery, and he will amend delivery advice accordingly. If delivery is made outwith Company’s own transport, all claims for shortages must be reported to the Company within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
Any further claim for shortages will not be entertained, except in exceptional circumstances, at our sole discretion.
(b) Where it is claimed that goods invoiced have not been delivered the Company must be informed within 48 hours of receipt of invoice or statement otherwise a claim for non –delivery will not be entertained, except in exceptional circumstances, at the Company's sole discretion.
6. Prices and Special Offers and Discounts: The Company retains the right to alter prices without prior notification. The Company retains the right to withdraw any active discount codes at any time without prior notification.
7. N.B. The words ‘’goods’’ in the above sections includes containers.
8. The foregoing terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the Law of Scotland.